AccuPRO™ Series digital radiometer / photometer features an advanced, microprocessor-controlled readout unit calibrated to accurately measure and display both UV-A and visible light readings for non-destructive testing applications.
The AccuPRO™ (XP-2000) readout unit features a single dual-wavelength sensor detector designed to measure both ultraviolet A and visible light.
These compact, lightweight, battery-operated units are ideal for use in the field, the factory or anywhere accurate light measurements are needed!
- Large, easy to read, LCD screen with 4-digit autoranging display.
- Both units provide accurate readouts for UV-A irradiance as well as visible illuminance. AccuPRO™ Plus unit also measures blue light.
- Simply to use, three-button interface.
- Overall accuracy greater than ± 5% per NIST standards.
- Multi-wavelength sensor directly attached to meter by 3 ft (0.9 m) cord
- Conformities: please see tab. Conformances proved by certificates of compliance.
- UV-A & visible sensor comply to EN ISO 3059.
- Actinic blue light sensor comply to CEN TR 16638.
- Dimensions readout unit: 15.2(L) x 7.6 (w) x 2.5 (thickness) cm.
- Weight readout unit: 227 g.
- UV-A sensor 320-400 nm
- Visible sensor 460-675 nm
- Actinic blue light
- sensor 410-475 nm