ELMASONIC ultrasonic cleaning tanks
Ultrasonic cleaning is the most popular cleaning process at present. The main advantage of ultrasonic cleaning is its ability to completely clean parts in a very short time, without damaging parts, materials, or having to manually follow up afterwards.
What is ultrasound? It is mechanically produced sound oscillations. The human ear is capable of perceiving oscillations ranging from 16 to 20,000 Hz (cycles per second). Ultrasonic waves begin beyond human hearing.
It is possible to convey high ultrasonic energy in a liquid. Vibrations and current accelerate cleaning, resulting in a highly effective process that delivers optimal results.
A well- proven analog technology. These cleaners are compact and suitable for many applications.
- High cleaning efficiency with transducers in sandwich fashion.
- Stainless steel, robust tank and casing for easy maintenance.
- Clock and timer for continuous operation.
- Thermostat heater, optional for some of the range.
- Equipped with drain valve and two T660/H model handles.
- High level of safety, EC label certified.
- Available from S10 model with 0.8 L capacity, 35 kHz, and 70 watts, to the Model T 1060 with 90 L, 40 kHz and 1600 watts advanced high frequency cycle.