COMBINED UNIT POLLUX LUXMETER/LUMINANCEMETER
Combined LUXMETER/LUMINANCEMETER. Single cell device - dual sensor UV-A and visible light.
The matrix screen with automatic backlighting below 50 lux displays simultaneously the 2 values: UV-A irradiance and visible light.
- The use is simple: only one button on/off.
- The mixed waterproof probe is equipped with a smooth mineral diffuser
- Insensitive to pollution and splashes (easy cleaning)
- Shielded casing.
- Spectral response curves of the 2 values.
- Powered by a 9 V battery
- Automatic switch-off
- Delivered with transport case and metrological certificate
- ISO 10012 compliant
Range of use : maximum resolution (on 3 significant digits) :
- in UV-A: 0 to 20 000 μW/cm² \ 1 μW/cm²
- in visible : 0 to 6 000 lux \ 0.1 lux
- Luxmeter only : 0 to 6 000 lux / 0.1 lux
- Radiometer only / UV-A integrator
- Luminancemeter 0-3 000 000cd/m2
- Combined Luminancemeter/Luxmeter
Luminancemeter for negatoscope and luxmeter. The Pollux probe has a luminance meter cell on the back and a lux meter cell on the front. For the verification of observation conditions in industrial radiography (max. resolution 100 cd/m²).
|Technical Data Sheet||