Physico-chemical analyses, qualification of dye penetrant and magnetic particle inspection consumables
Are you seeking a partner to perform analyses on post-emulsion and pre-emulsion penetrants, emulsifiers, magnetic inks and ultrasonic couplers?
The BABBCO team performs analyses according to industrial standards, requirements and specifications:
- AITM 6-1001
- AMS 2644
- DMC 0010
- ISO 3452
- NADCAP AC7114/1
In order to perform the analyses that will ensure your compliance with the various standards and requirements, all you have to do is send us a sample of your penetrant. We will return the certificate of analysis as quickly as possible. We can provide pre-labeled cases on request.
- Water content: pre-emulsified penetrant
- Water tolerance
- Fluorescence control: relative or initial
- Washability: pre-emulsified penetrant and emulsifier
- Contamination (by visual inspection) according to ASTM E1417
- Color intensity according to ISO 3452-1
- Emulsifier effectiveness according to DMC 0010 and ASTM E1417
- Flash point
- Fluorescence stability according to AMS 2644
- Thermal stability according to AMS 2644
- Chlorine, fluorine, sulfur, bromine and sodium content
- Refractometer waveforms
- Corrosion on alloys
Non-exhaustive list. Please contact us for the full list of analyses offered.