Non-Destructive Testing Analysis Services
Some standards, requirements and specifications (AITM 6-1001, ASTM E1417, AMS 2644, DMC 0010, ISO 3452-1, NADCAP AC7114/1, etc.) recommend or require certain analyses to be performed on post-emulsion and pre-emulsion penetrants.
Our BABBCO laboratory carries out various analyses for you, including:
In order to carry out these checks that allow you to comply with various standards and requirements, simply send a sample of your product. We will return the analysis certificate to you as quickly as possible.
*Annual physical and chemical analyses help to statistically validate a penetrant bath with a high degree of certainty. In the case of large volumes, this is an essential quality control tool for specific standards.
The different types of analysis:
- Water content (pre-emulsion penetrant)
- Fluorescence brightness: relative or initial
- Washability (pre-emulsion penetrant and emulsifying agent)
- Contamination (visual control) according to ASTM E1417
- Color intensity according to ISO 3452-1
- Emulsifier efficiency according to DMC 0010 and ASTM E1417
- Flash point
- UV-A fluorescence stability according to AMS 2644
- Thermal fluorescence stability according to AMS 2644
- Chlorine, Fluorine, Bromine and Sulfur analysis.
This is not an exhaustive list, do not hesitate to contact us!