UVISION LAMP 365, STANDARD, 2,4M-CORD ASTME3022
uVision 365 ® is a UV-A inspection light used for NDT: Non destructive control & Fluorescence detection.
- Compact and economical inspection lamps allow very high quality evaluations
- Using a state-of-the-art heatsink concept, the uVision cools mechanically without the need for a fan.
- 3 powerful LEDs.
- UV-A (365 nm), it also comes with a white LED for lighting work areas.
- The compact design of the head provides access to areas inaccessible to large UV inspection lamps.
- Resistant to dust and splash water, one of the most robust lamps from Spectroline.
- Certified RRES-90061, ASTME 3022 and ISO 3059 (please refer to table below).
- Dimensions: Ø 8,9 cm*19 cm.
- Weight: 0.73 kg
- Cords: each lamp comes with a 2.40 m cord.
Available in :
- Standard intensity (ES) version
- AC Deluxe Kit
- AC/DC Mobile Deluxe Kit
|EN ISO 3059||YES||YES||YES|
|Technical Data Sheet||